Assalamualaikum. Actually this entry I want to do long time ago, but I didnt hv enough time, besides i hv final exam. Ok, I'd deactivated my facebook. I dont know why, its happen suddenly when I just found out my old lover had just made a rlationship with his friend, maybe. My heart broken for a while, and its make me feel like dying. I didnt expected that he'll do this to me, but doest matter, now everythings be alright.
I'd just argue with my friends, nama dirahsiakan. Haha. I've told him that i'd deactivated my facebook, and then he asked me "perlu ke deactive?" ok honestly it's no need me to deactive, but why not huh? Thats my right, my privacy. Besides, if i didnt deactive the facebook, i will always online and ignore abt my studying.
Ok let it be, my probs right. Hoho, since tuesday i slept at my maktok's hse at Klang, Selangor. On the next day, my lovely cousin Riaz Areez came there, we took a few pictures using my sister's laptop. Wanna see it? Hoyeh. Wait a second!
Hola, i'm from Pluto.
I love you Riaz.
Three awesome.
Ok my story is done. Hope you like it yeah. Ppl do change, just like me, sorry if i made mistake, i hope everything is going well and settle as soon as possible. And you, please. Your behaviour made me hate you. Pls chnge it. Ok bye, goodnight. Love yah xoxo. And btw, sorry i'm just trying my grammar. Sorry if there's mistake.

No comments:
Post a Comment